Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: AOC-SLG3-2H8M2
The Supermicro MegaRAID Low Profile AOC-SLG3-2H8M2 is an M.2 SSD carrier card that enables the user to add up to two NVMe or SATA M.2 SSDs to any X11, X12, H11, or H12 motherboard.
M.2 solid state technology is an optimized, high-performance, scalable storage solution, effectively streamlined for enterprise and client systems that leverage the cutting-edge power of PCI Express.
AOC-SLG3-2H8M2 supports adjustable stand-offs in 22110, 2280 and 2242 M.2 SSD with RAID 0 and RAID 1.
- Broadcom SAS3408 Tomcat I/O RAID Controller
- x8 PCIe Gen3 Host interface
- Dual M-Key sockets (for 2x M.2 SSD)
- Adjustable stand-offs supporting 22110, 2280, & 2242 M.2 SSD form factors
- Supports RAID 0, 1
- BMC-enabled management
- Secure boot
- On-board LEDs for SSD Activity and Status
- UEFI Configuration utility
- Thermal operating range: System dependent (55°C or higher w/ enough airflow)