The Leading Parallel Cluster File System, you never walk alone ...
Why you should use BeeGFS
Read the whole story
- BeeGFS is developed to deliver high performance and very high fault tolerance
- BeeGFS is designed for easy installation and management
- BeeGFS is designed for I/O intensive workloads
- BeeGFS transparently spreads user data across multiple servers
- BeeGFS scales the performance and capacity of small clusters to large enterprise clusters with thousands of nodes by increasing the number of disks and/or servers.
- BeeGFS supports a wide range of Linux distributions such as RHEL/Fedora, SLES/OpenSuse or Debian/Ubuntu as well as a wide range of Linux kernels from ancient 2.6.18 up to the latest vanilla.
- BeeGFS runs on various platforms, such as x86, OpenPOWER, ARM, Xeon Phi and more
- sysGen is a BeeGFS Gold Partner operating in the EU and other parts of the world. Turn Key Installation & Support is offered with experience in performance optimization of storage solutions and HPC clusters.
- Fault tolerance - BeeGFS storage servers are typically used with an underlying RAID to transparently handle disk errors. Using BeeGFS with shared storage is also possible to handle server failures. The built-in BeeGFS Buddy Mirroring approach goes even one step further by tolerating the loss of complete servers including all data on their RAID volumes - and that with commodity servers and shared-nothing hardware.
Built/Configure Your Own BeeGFS Storage System:
Or request by form