The new NVIDIA Spectrum®-4, the 5th generation of ASICs in the NVIDIA Spectrum Ethernet platform, arrives just in time to meet the needs of cloud-native, accelerated computing, and AI workloads. Spectrum accelerates workloads from core, to cloud, to edge.
In addition to delivering accelerated Ethernet for any data center workload, Spectrum-4 provides the most advanced and innovative feature set yet. This includes unique features like cloud security through MACsec over VXLAN,and end-to-end nanosecond level timing precision from switch to host.
- 51.2 Tb/s switching and routing
- 12.8 Tb/s crypto engine traffic
- 100 Gb/s PAM4 SerDes
- NVIDIA 4N Process
- Fully shared buffer architecture
- 4X packet rate
- 40% lower power consumption
- Flexible port configurations:64 x 800GbE ports,128 x 400GbE ports and 256 x 200/100GbE ports